DTF TRANSFER- All you need is love & donuts BLUE
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Direct-to-Film (DTF) transfers are full-color heat applied transfers for light and dark garments. No weeding or masking is required and DTF transfers can be applied to cotton, cotton/poly blends, and even 100% polyester.
Simply press and go! All you need is a heat press!
DTF Transfer Application Instructions
- Preheat the garment for 15 seconds to remove excess moisture. Let the garment cool before adding the transfer.
- Place the transfer on the shirt white side down, image facing up.
- Press at 325F for 15 seconds under very firm pressure.
- Remove the garment from the press and let it stand until it is warm enough to peel.
- Peel warm or cool.
- Cover the image with parchment paper and press again for 15 seconds. You can use a Teflon sheet, butcher paper, or tissue paper.
***Please note: If the image does not come off completely, repress with the image in place, let it cool, and repeel the film.
Care Instructions: Turn the garment inside out. Machine wash cold. No bleach. No softener. Do not dry clean or iron. Tumble dry low.